• Home
  • Lifestyle & Classroom Blog
  • Teachers Pay Teachers
  • T-shirt Design & More
  • All About Tchr888
  • Contact

TCHR888

Live, Love, Teach

Fourteen in ’14 Linky Party

December 29, 2014

Share
Tweet
Pin
Share
Share
0 Shares
2014 is coming to an end in just a couple of days! That’s only 3 days away to be exact! (or like my husband just mumbled “why are you stating the obvious?) Because I’m blogging my year in review, that’s why!! Cheers to a Happy New Year an to this Linky Party hosted by:

My Favorite quote of all time is
 “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
 By Eleanor Roosevelt
LEGGINGS with Layered tops and boots!
The ending was PERFECT!!
I honestly can’t live without 4 shows! I DVR every single one of them 
(and if I have to stay up late on Sunday night, I will, story of my life) 

 
I Love their Menudo!
Yoga!! I’m a wanna be yogi! But seriously where has Yoga been all my life?
I love the practice, the benefits, the downtime, and the time to reflect and let go!
My hubby spoiled me with an iMac this summer…. 
Still not a big pinner on pinterest! 🙁 But getting there!
My interactive journal blog post just last week. It has over 500 views from all over the world in just one week (even views from Saudi Arabia!) 
https://tchr888.com/using-interactive-journals/
I became a seller on Teachers Pay Teachers and a blogger. 
Do I really have to pick just one??

 My sisters… they are true best friends!
 
I love horseback riding with my hubby.
Submit and score high on the first two components on my quest of achieving National Board Certification!
Joy
The joy of the Lord is my Strength!
Share
Tweet
Pin
Share
Share
0 Shares

Filed Under: kindergarten, kindergarten blogs, Uncategorized 2 Comments

« Using Interactive Journals
Polar Bear Sneak Peak Supplemental Activities »

Comments

  1. Melissa Cloud says

    January 17, 2015 at 5:49 am

    I wear the leggings with layered tops and boots daily! I LOVE that look!

    Reply
  2. Laura Bryant says

    February 12, 2015 at 4:33 am

    🙂 so comfy!!

    Reply

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Grab A Button

Grab A Button

Search

Categories

Latest Products

Latest on Instagram

🎠 Fall can’t begin without a date night to the fai 🎠 Fall can’t begin without a date night to the fair ✨

📸 @joannaitzellephotography ✨💖 love her creativity in this photoshoot! ❣️

#lavida #maestrasdeinstagram #teachersofinstagram #lifeisbeautiful
🎟️ Because You’re never to old to flirt and be rom 🎟️ Because You’re never to old to flirt and be romantic. 

📸: @joannaitzellephotography ✨💕 

#life #lifeisbeautiful #teacher #teacherlife
🎡2026 - SNMSFR 📸: @joannaitzellephotography 💖✨ 🎡2026 - SNMSFR 

📸: @joannaitzellephotography 💖✨
My (Our) Flex ❤️ Proud Sister Moment: Being daugh My (Our) Flex ❤️

Proud Sister Moment: Being daughters and granddaughters of immigrants, first-generation, and changing the world through how we serve others and now instilling those same values and passing them down to our own sons and daughters. ❤️

Our parents and grandparents instilled in us integrity, self-respect, dignity, and respect for others. These are the values that shaped who we are and the ones we hope our sons and daughters will carry forward.

With that being said, I want to congratulate my sister on her recent promotion to Sergeant First Class (SFC/E7), Unit Readiness NCO! 🇺🇸

Sigue adelante, y éxito en todo lo que hagas! Congratulations, Sis! So proud of you, and thank you for serving our country! 🇺🇸❤️ Matthew 6:33 

#daughtersofimmigrants #firstgen #latina #mujer #hispanicheritagemonth
One thing about me is that I believe in keeping my One thing about me is that I believe in keeping my community informed, especially when changes can directly impact New Mexico families. That’s why I’m partnering with the @nm_hca 💛

Federal changes to Medicaid are coming, and there are a few important dates to know:

🩵 October 1, 2026: Some lawfully present immigrants may be affected by changes to Medicaid eligibility.

📬 December 31, 2026: Most adults will begin having their Medicaid eligibility reviewed every 6 months.

✅ January 1, 2027: New identity and residency checks begin, and some adults ages 19–64 may need to report at least 80 hours each month of qualifying work or volunteer activity. Some people may qualify for exemptions, so be sure to ask HCA what applies to you.

There are things you can do NOW: make sure your mailing address is up to date, watch for your turquoise renewal letter, complete your renewal on time, and ask questions if you’re unsure.

Please don’t wait until these changes begin to get informed. ❤️ Share this with someone who may need it.

Learn more at hca.nm.gov/medicaidchanges (the link is in my bio) or call 1-800-283-4465.

@nm_hca
#KeepYourBenefitsNM
Science is the perfect place to let language come Science is the perfect place to let language come alive. 🔬✨

For multilingual learners, hands-on experiences give students something meaningful to talk, read, and write about.

💡 Dual Language Tip: Build the experience first, then build the academic language. Let students observe, discuss, gesture, draw, and use both languages to make sense of the concept before expecting a formal response.

When students understand the science, the language has somewhere to stick. 💛

#DualLanguage #MultilingualLearners #ScienceLearning #biliteracy #maestrasdeinstagram
📚✨ There’s just something magical about a good rea 📚✨ There’s just something magical about a good read aloud!

Especially in third grade. Read alouds are SO important and one of my absolute favorite parts of teaching. ❤️ I love watching my students get completely pulled into a story, make connections, laugh together, predict what’s coming next, and beg me to read “just one more chapter!”

Read alouds build vocabulary, comprehension, curiosity, and a love for reading, but more than that, they create some of the sweetest moments of my classroom community. 💛

Third graders are NEVER too old to be read to, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this part of teaching! 

Are you a read aloud fan in upper grades? 📚

#ThirdGrade #ReadAloud #maestrasdeinstagram #reading #TeacherLife
P.S. The new school year is the real beginning of P.S. The new school year is the real beginning of my new year. My years begin in August, not in January. 
✏️ It’s a new chapter for me, my family and my professional work. New year, new goals, new class, new routines. 📓📚🎆 

Then wrapped up my day with my favorite cookies from @cookie_bliss10 👌🏼Actually, the best! 🫶🏼

#maestrasdeinstagram #teacher #teachersofinstagram #teachergram
Mexico 🇲🇽 vs South Korea 🇰🇷 #fifaworldcup2026 #ma Mexico 🇲🇽 vs South Korea 🇰🇷 
#fifaworldcup2026 #maestrasdeinstagram #teacher #teachergram
Follow on Instagram

Latest on Facebook

This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error
Error: The user must be an administrator, editor, or moderator of the page in order to impersonate it. If the page business requires Two Factor Authentication, the user also needs to enable Two Factor Authentication. Type: OAuthException

Copyright © 2026 · Website Design By Jumping Jax Designs