• Home
  • Lifestyle & Classroom Blog
  • Teachers Pay Teachers
  • T-shirt Design & More
  • All About Tchr888
  • Contact

TCHR888

Live, Love, Teach

Tchr888 Blogaversary Giveaway #1

June 2, 2015

Share
Tweet
Pin
Share
Share
0 Shares
If you would like to know something about me, it is the fact that I love iTunes and Target! In fact I still own and use a Classic 2nd generation iPod! It has over 3,000 songs, not to include videos, and some Sesame Street Shows I downloaded for my 11 year old who was only two then, maybe one!
 Anyhow, I especially love iTunes because of all the different educational Apps teachers can buy to enhance and support student learning. I have my own favorite selection of apps and the types I like to use! To learn more about my favorite apps, click here! 
I’m sure you have your own wish list you have been wanting to use in your own classroom or perhaps a wish list from target… Who doesn’t love that dollar section right at the entrance? I know I do! 
In honor of the hard work and dedication you offer and give to your student’s, I’m offering this iTunes and Target Gift Card bundle total value of $35. Please enter below, wishing you all a restful and relaxing summer! Good luck 😉

iTunes & Target Gift Card Bundle $35 Value
Share
Tweet
Pin
Share
Share
0 Shares

Filed Under: education, end of year celebration, free teacher giveaways, tchr888 blogaversary, teachers follow teachers, Uncategorized 11 Comments

« TCHR888 1st Blogaversary and Month Giveaways
Heart Confessions in Summer Link Up »

Comments

  1. Rayray Cartucci says

    June 2, 2015 at 1:30 pm

    Happy Blogiversary!! Wishes for many more happy years ahead. Thank you!

    Reply
    • Laura Bryant says

      June 2, 2015 at 10:18 pm

      Thank you! Good luck, I'm glad you entered!

      Reply
  2. Denise Tigner says

    June 3, 2015 at 3:35 pm

    Happy Anniversary on your blog! Really nice giveaway!!

    Reply
  3. kathy says

    June 3, 2015 at 9:30 pm

    Happy Blogaversary! Thanks for the great giveaway!

    Reply
  4. Laura Bryant says

    June 4, 2015 at 4:38 am

    Thank you! Good luck!

    Reply
  5. Amanda Patterson says

    June 7, 2015 at 2:50 am

    Laura,
    What a great app to use for giveaways :). Congrats on your anniversary! Your anniversary is my beginning! Congrats!

    Reply
    • Laura Bryant says

      June 8, 2015 at 9:20 pm

      Thank you Amanda! Congratulations on your new BLOG!!! Can't wait to network with you!! Love your design! 🙂

      Reply
  6. Amanda Campos says

    June 8, 2015 at 6:40 pm

    Hi,
    I found your blog through a mutal friend on Instagram. I am also a teacher for LCPS and I love your blog and tpt resources. Congrats on the anniversary. I look forward to following you on the many social media outlets!

    Reply
    • Laura Bryant says

      June 8, 2015 at 9:23 pm

      Hi Amanda!! That is so cool!! I'm glad and happy to meet you via all these social media outlets!! Thank you so much for following, hopefully these resources help you out through the school year! Do you also teach Kindergarten?

      Reply
    • Amanda Campos says

      June 8, 2015 at 10:33 pm

      I taught Kinder for 3 years and now I am teaching K-2 low incidence. Many of my students are at the kinder level so I am always looking for new things to use in my classroom.

      Reply
    • Laura Bryant says

      June 9, 2015 at 5:50 pm

      Awesome, that's still a transition though! I was full inclusion this year in kindergarten and that was a big shift for me!!! I learned so much! 🙂

      Reply

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Grab A Button

Grab A Button

Search

Categories

Latest Products

Latest on Instagram

🎠 Fall can’t begin without a date night to the fai 🎠 Fall can’t begin without a date night to the fair ✨

📸 @joannaitzellephotography ✨💖 love her creativity in this photoshoot! ❣️

#lavida #maestrasdeinstagram #teachersofinstagram #lifeisbeautiful
🎟️ Because You’re never to old to flirt and be rom 🎟️ Because You’re never to old to flirt and be romantic. 

📸: @joannaitzellephotography ✨💕 

#life #lifeisbeautiful #teacher #teacherlife
🎡2026 - SNMSFR 📸: @joannaitzellephotography 💖✨ 🎡2026 - SNMSFR 

📸: @joannaitzellephotography 💖✨
My (Our) Flex ❤️ Proud Sister Moment: Being daugh My (Our) Flex ❤️

Proud Sister Moment: Being daughters and granddaughters of immigrants, first-generation, and changing the world through how we serve others and now instilling those same values and passing them down to our own sons and daughters. ❤️

Our parents and grandparents instilled in us integrity, self-respect, dignity, and respect for others. These are the values that shaped who we are and the ones we hope our sons and daughters will carry forward.

With that being said, I want to congratulate my sister on her recent promotion to Sergeant First Class (SFC/E7), Unit Readiness NCO! 🇺🇸

Sigue adelante, y éxito en todo lo que hagas! Congratulations, Sis! So proud of you, and thank you for serving our country! 🇺🇸❤️ Matthew 6:33 

#daughtersofimmigrants #firstgen #latina #mujer #hispanicheritagemonth
One thing about me is that I believe in keeping my One thing about me is that I believe in keeping my community informed, especially when changes can directly impact New Mexico families. That’s why I’m partnering with the @nm_hca 💛

Federal changes to Medicaid are coming, and there are a few important dates to know:

🩵 October 1, 2026: Some lawfully present immigrants may be affected by changes to Medicaid eligibility.

📬 December 31, 2026: Most adults will begin having their Medicaid eligibility reviewed every 6 months.

✅ January 1, 2027: New identity and residency checks begin, and some adults ages 19–64 may need to report at least 80 hours each month of qualifying work or volunteer activity. Some people may qualify for exemptions, so be sure to ask HCA what applies to you.

There are things you can do NOW: make sure your mailing address is up to date, watch for your turquoise renewal letter, complete your renewal on time, and ask questions if you’re unsure.

Please don’t wait until these changes begin to get informed. ❤️ Share this with someone who may need it.

Learn more at hca.nm.gov/medicaidchanges (the link is in my bio) or call 1-800-283-4465.

@nm_hca
#KeepYourBenefitsNM
Science is the perfect place to let language come Science is the perfect place to let language come alive. 🔬✨

For multilingual learners, hands-on experiences give students something meaningful to talk, read, and write about.

💡 Dual Language Tip: Build the experience first, then build the academic language. Let students observe, discuss, gesture, draw, and use both languages to make sense of the concept before expecting a formal response.

When students understand the science, the language has somewhere to stick. 💛

#DualLanguage #MultilingualLearners #ScienceLearning #biliteracy #maestrasdeinstagram
📚✨ There’s just something magical about a good rea 📚✨ There’s just something magical about a good read aloud!

Especially in third grade. Read alouds are SO important and one of my absolute favorite parts of teaching. ❤️ I love watching my students get completely pulled into a story, make connections, laugh together, predict what’s coming next, and beg me to read “just one more chapter!”

Read alouds build vocabulary, comprehension, curiosity, and a love for reading, but more than that, they create some of the sweetest moments of my classroom community. 💛

Third graders are NEVER too old to be read to, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this part of teaching! 

Are you a read aloud fan in upper grades? 📚

#ThirdGrade #ReadAloud #maestrasdeinstagram #reading #TeacherLife
P.S. The new school year is the real beginning of P.S. The new school year is the real beginning of my new year. My years begin in August, not in January. 
✏️ It’s a new chapter for me, my family and my professional work. New year, new goals, new class, new routines. 📓📚🎆 

Then wrapped up my day with my favorite cookies from @cookie_bliss10 👌🏼Actually, the best! 🫶🏼

#maestrasdeinstagram #teacher #teachersofinstagram #teachergram
Mexico 🇲🇽 vs South Korea 🇰🇷 #fifaworldcup2026 #ma Mexico 🇲🇽 vs South Korea 🇰🇷 
#fifaworldcup2026 #maestrasdeinstagram #teacher #teachergram
Follow on Instagram

Latest on Facebook

This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error
Error: The user must be an administrator, editor, or moderator of the page in order to impersonate it. If the page business requires Two Factor Authentication, the user also needs to enable Two Factor Authentication. Type: OAuthException

Copyright © 2026 · Website Design By Jumping Jax Designs