• Home
  • Lifestyle & Classroom Blog
  • Teachers Pay Teachers
  • T-shirt Design & More
  • All About Tchr888
  • Contact

TCHR888

Live, Love, Teach

Pop in for the 2nd & 3rd giveaways

June 15, 2015

Share
Tweet
Pin
Share
Share
0 Shares

Hi everyone! As I write this post my cute little family and I are on a road
trip to the “Happiest Place on Earth!” Our kids are in for an
adventure and I can’t wait to see our very own little princes stand in awe of
all those Disney Princesses! She loves all of them and knows them by name, but
what little girl doesn’t right??!!! My boys are just as excited, but aren’t as
expressive as our little one.

The last time I was there was exactly 30 years ago!!! I still remember that
family trip like it was yesterday. I’m the eldest of five and my youngest
brother was just an infant. In fact my mom has a family picture from Disney,
where all of us where dressed in 1920’s attire… FUNNIEST picture EVER!!! Talk
about nobody posing for that picture with any sort of enthusiasm. I’m
determined to take a picture like that with my own family… if they still have
them available! I hope my kids treasure these memories and talk about them
someday, just like I am now! I am so thankful for my parents, Love you mom and
dad!!! (I think I just got teary eyed)

Anyhow, tomorrow June16th a year ago, was the very first time I ever posted
a blog, and that’s the real reason for this post! In celebration of my one year
blogaversary, I have partnered up with Suzy from On The Go Teacher Mama and we
giving you all an opportunity to enter our giveaways! Suzy and I are also going together to the iTeackK, iTeach2nd, and TPTVegas2015 Conference. Anyone else going?

We will have two winners and each will walk away with a $10 Teachers Pay
Teachers Gift Certificate and any ONE product from our TPT stores, so browse
through our stores and wish list them! Make sure to enter both giveaways below!
Good luck to you all! Wishing you a relaxing and fun summer break! Comment
below with your favorite product from any TPT store or the place of your favorite
childhood family vacation or trip!

 P.S. I have another giveaway running at the same time… did you already enter?? If not find out here!

 

$10 TPT gift Certificate and On The Go Teacher Mama     $10 TPT Gift Cerificate and Tchr888

Share
Tweet
Pin
Share
Share
0 Shares

Filed Under: giveaway, kindergarten and reading, kindergarten teachers, QR codes in primary grades, second grade and reading, second grade teachers, teachers pay tachers, tptvegas2015, Uncategorized 6 Comments

« Heart Confessions in Summer Link Up
Tchr888 Meets Ecuadorian Teachers »

Comments

  1. kathy says

    June 15, 2015 at 7:19 pm

    Congratulations on your blogiversary tomorrow! Have fun at Disney!

    Reply
    • Laura Bryant says

      June 16, 2015 at 4:31 pm

      Thank you Kathy!! 😉

      Reply
  2. Amanda Campos says

    June 15, 2015 at 8:50 pm

    Have a wonderful trip! I'm taking my girls next year for the first time. I love all the contests!

    Reply
    • Laura Bryant says

      June 16, 2015 at 4:32 pm

      How Exciting Amanda!!! They will love it, our kids could not wait to get here!

      Reply
    • Melissa Cloud says

      June 16, 2015 at 6:08 pm

      Hey girlie! I'd love to add a $10 Starbucks giftcard and $10 TPT for your giveaways this week! Hope you're doing well. Love and miss you tons. Hope we can get together soon. I'm not going to make it to Vegas this year. I've been spending too much money on remodeling my house the past couple months. Pics to come soon though 🙂

      Reply
    • Laura Bryant says

      June 17, 2015 at 7:49 pm

      Hi Melissa miss you bunches!!!! We definitely need to all get together soon!!! I will email you tonight!! 😉 at Disney all day today!

      Reply

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Grab A Button

Grab A Button

Search

Categories

Latest Products

Latest on Instagram

🎠 Fall can’t begin without a date night to the fai 🎠 Fall can’t begin without a date night to the fair ✨

📸 @joannaitzellephotography ✨💖 love her creativity in this photoshoot! ❣️

#lavida #maestrasdeinstagram #teachersofinstagram #lifeisbeautiful
🎟️ Because You’re never to old to flirt and be rom 🎟️ Because You’re never to old to flirt and be romantic. 

📸: @joannaitzellephotography ✨💕 

#life #lifeisbeautiful #teacher #teacherlife
🎡2026 - SNMSFR 📸: @joannaitzellephotography 💖✨ 🎡2026 - SNMSFR 

📸: @joannaitzellephotography 💖✨
My (Our) Flex ❤️ Proud Sister Moment: Being daugh My (Our) Flex ❤️

Proud Sister Moment: Being daughters and granddaughters of immigrants, first-generation, and changing the world through how we serve others and now instilling those same values and passing them down to our own sons and daughters. ❤️

Our parents and grandparents instilled in us integrity, self-respect, dignity, and respect for others. These are the values that shaped who we are and the ones we hope our sons and daughters will carry forward.

With that being said, I want to congratulate my sister on her recent promotion to Sergeant First Class (SFC/E7), Unit Readiness NCO! 🇺🇸

Sigue adelante, y éxito en todo lo que hagas! Congratulations, Sis! So proud of you, and thank you for serving our country! 🇺🇸❤️ Matthew 6:33 

#daughtersofimmigrants #firstgen #latina #mujer #hispanicheritagemonth
One thing about me is that I believe in keeping my One thing about me is that I believe in keeping my community informed, especially when changes can directly impact New Mexico families. That’s why I’m partnering with the @nm_hca 💛

Federal changes to Medicaid are coming, and there are a few important dates to know:

🩵 October 1, 2026: Some lawfully present immigrants may be affected by changes to Medicaid eligibility.

📬 December 31, 2026: Most adults will begin having their Medicaid eligibility reviewed every 6 months.

✅ January 1, 2027: New identity and residency checks begin, and some adults ages 19–64 may need to report at least 80 hours each month of qualifying work or volunteer activity. Some people may qualify for exemptions, so be sure to ask HCA what applies to you.

There are things you can do NOW: make sure your mailing address is up to date, watch for your turquoise renewal letter, complete your renewal on time, and ask questions if you’re unsure.

Please don’t wait until these changes begin to get informed. ❤️ Share this with someone who may need it.

Learn more at hca.nm.gov/medicaidchanges (the link is in my bio) or call 1-800-283-4465.

@nm_hca
#KeepYourBenefitsNM
Science is the perfect place to let language come Science is the perfect place to let language come alive. 🔬✨

For multilingual learners, hands-on experiences give students something meaningful to talk, read, and write about.

💡 Dual Language Tip: Build the experience first, then build the academic language. Let students observe, discuss, gesture, draw, and use both languages to make sense of the concept before expecting a formal response.

When students understand the science, the language has somewhere to stick. 💛

#DualLanguage #MultilingualLearners #ScienceLearning #biliteracy #maestrasdeinstagram
📚✨ There’s just something magical about a good rea 📚✨ There’s just something magical about a good read aloud!

Especially in third grade. Read alouds are SO important and one of my absolute favorite parts of teaching. ❤️ I love watching my students get completely pulled into a story, make connections, laugh together, predict what’s coming next, and beg me to read “just one more chapter!”

Read alouds build vocabulary, comprehension, curiosity, and a love for reading, but more than that, they create some of the sweetest moments of my classroom community. 💛

Third graders are NEVER too old to be read to, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this part of teaching! 

Are you a read aloud fan in upper grades? 📚

#ThirdGrade #ReadAloud #maestrasdeinstagram #reading #TeacherLife
P.S. The new school year is the real beginning of P.S. The new school year is the real beginning of my new year. My years begin in August, not in January. 
✏️ It’s a new chapter for me, my family and my professional work. New year, new goals, new class, new routines. 📓📚🎆 

Then wrapped up my day with my favorite cookies from @cookie_bliss10 👌🏼Actually, the best! 🫶🏼

#maestrasdeinstagram #teacher #teachersofinstagram #teachergram
Mexico 🇲🇽 vs South Korea 🇰🇷 #fifaworldcup2026 #ma Mexico 🇲🇽 vs South Korea 🇰🇷 
#fifaworldcup2026 #maestrasdeinstagram #teacher #teachergram
Follow on Instagram

Latest on Facebook

This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error
Error: The user must be an administrator, editor, or moderator of the page in order to impersonate it. If the page business requires Two Factor Authentication, the user also needs to enable Two Factor Authentication. Type: OAuthException

Copyright © 2026 · Website Design By Jumping Jax Designs